Business and Corporate Service Outsourcing, Intern
1 Apr 2019
KPMG operates as an international network of member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services. We work closely with our clients to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities.
Our firms' clients include business corporations, governments and public sector agencies and not-for-profit organizations. They look to us for a consistent standard of service based on high order professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge.
KPMG member firms can be found in 153 countries and territories. Collectively we employ 207,000 people across a range of disciplines.
Program DetailsWe provide outsourcing services to clients from multiple industries on various work ranging from bookkeeping, payroll and Corporate Secretarial work and other ah-hoc work requested by our client.
Our range of services to our clients provides a good learning ground to shape you into a better and more complete finance professional.
As an Intern, you will support various teams providing a range of outsourcing work to our clients
• Degree in accounting or finance-related field
• Works cooperatively and can build positive, constructive business relationships
• Strives for continual Improvement
• Takes accountability for delivering high quality, accurate work
• Business curiosity that encompasses the use of data
• Forward thinking and ready to embrace change and technological advancements in how you think, problem solve and approach tasks
• Knowledge or interest in data analytics is essential
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.