Oil & Gas / Shipping
Intern, Data Analytics
2 Apr 2019
With a global footprint in more than 20 countries, Keppel is a multi-business company providing robust solutions for sustainable urbanisation, to meet the growing need for energy, infrastructure, clean environments, high quality homes and offices, and connectivity.
It aims to be a global company at the forefront of its chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all its stakeholders – Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
The Keppel Group of Companies includes Keppel Offshore & Marine, Keppel Land, Keppel Infrastructure, Keppel Capital, Keppel Telecommunications & Transportation (Keppel T&T) and Keppel Urban Solutions, among others.
Program DetailsIntern, Data Analytics (Keppel Internship Programme (Uni) May to Jul/Aug 2019)
- Work closely with various functions to identify opportunities to apply analytics
- Develop insights on the various monthly transactions, identify trends, and discover best practices
- Explore customer/vendor profiles to identify new business opportunities
- Possess a Can Do! spirit
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to convey information in a clear and concise manner to stakeholders
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Design and implement tools for predictive analytics
- Willing to take initiative
- Alignment to Keppel Group core values
- Knowledge on business methodogies will be advantageous
Successful interns will be attached to Keppel FinHub
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.