Data Analytics Analyst
3 Apr 2019
Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
Do you enjoy inspiring and challenging work? Do you want to continuously improve the way the world works and lives? This is your opportunity to build a rewarding career and be part of an inclusive and diverse team at Accenture.
We are looking for talented graduates who are interested to work in an innovative environment, where you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies.
With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we offer infinite opportunities to progress as fast and as far as you want to go. Training and development is highly personalized, combining multi-disciplinary digital resources, on-the-job experience and education programs. You can upskill rapidly, continuously improve your expertise and stay ahead of the curve. In addition, we offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package. And, as part of an ethical organization that actively engages corporate citizenship, you can apply your specialist skills to make a difference and help change the way people work and live.
Program DetailsKey responsibilities:
- Design innovative approaches to view and interact with data for analysis.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of models and systems to harness the power of data and analytics
- Use quantitative methods to derive actionable insights and outcomes from data
- Identify opportunities to develop forecasts, statistical models, segmentation schemes, and data-driven analyses to drive marketing and merchandising efforts around customer acquisition and conversion
- Integrate systems and data effectively and efficiently, working across teams as necessary
- Bachelor or Master degree with good Honours or equivalent in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering or equivalent
- Recent graduates (with <3 years of work experience) and undergraduates in their last academic year
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.