12 Mar 2019
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Asia Pacific (APAC) Office of Technology is looking for a full-time Marketing Intern to join us in Singapore for a period of 5-6 months. In this role, you will offer general administrative and operational support to the Field Enablement team in the planning and implementation of Red Hat’s annual technology event. You’ll need to be motivated in supporting the team toward overall event goals, follow workflows, and complete tasks on schedule while keeping your supervisor informed of the progress of your work. This position is open to undergraduates looking for internship opportunities and administrators or marketing specialists looking for short-term engagement.
Primary job responsibilities
• Handle data entry and administration of registration process with a vendor and internal associates; communicate status regularly
• Work with a third-party event vendor in managing the day-to-day administrative work alongside an enablement specialist, including collection and compilation of registration records in a timely manner
• Support all allocated tasks on hand that are necessary to make events successful, like setting up meetings, taking minutes and actions, guiding follow-up actions and communications, etc.
• Support creation of presentation and communication materials where needed
• Coordinate, support and track shipping of items
• Ability to achieve your goals flawlessly in a fast-paced environment
• Solid focus on detail; ability to meet deadlines
• Proficient in both Google and Microsoft productivity suites, including Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Gmail and Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
• Experience using spreadsheets, including implementing and maintaining formulas
• Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills
• Excellent interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
• Friendly and professional manner
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.