Procter & Gamble (P&G)
Sales/Business Development Intern
28 Mar 2019
Procter & Gamble Company (P&G) is an American multi-national consumer goods corporation headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, founded in 1837 by British American William Procter and Irish American James Gamble. It specializes in a wide range of personal health/consumer health, and personal care and hygiene products.
SALES/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP 2019 - SINGAPORE - 6 MONTHS
As a P&G Sales intern, you will get the opportunity to:
• Build positive relationships with customers and effectively collaborate with them in critical business areas like space & location, promotion support, developing right assortment, shelving, pricing and merchandising strategies.
• Be responsible for developing superior in-store presence of the brand in defined geographic territories with customers. This includes the development of product ranging, shelving, pricing and researched based promotion strategies on what drives shopper purchase behavior
• You will also be involved in the design business plans which will deliver sales and market share objectives and help customers to develop programs which will build the business for them and for us.
• Collaborate with a diverse group of people from different functions (Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing sites, Suppliers, Product Supply) and countries to deliver key results
What we offer you:
• You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
• You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. You will receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
• You will work in a dynamic and supportive work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
• You could be working as a part of international teams with regional or even global responsibilities.
1. Have strong academic credentials, students from any discipline are welcome to apply.
2. Must be studying in Singapore and still be in their course of study upon completion of this internship with graduation in Dec 2019 or Jun 2020.
3. Must be able to join the internship program for minimum of 6 months. The programme will run from Jul-Dec’19
4. Proven strong leadership ability through previous formal/informal positions of leading and/or managing teams
5. Excellent project management skills, able to see planned ideas through to implementation stage
6. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship or any other legally protected factor.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.