14 Mar 2019
HP Inc. is an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It develops personal computers (PCs), printers and related supplies, as well as 3D printing solutions.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
If you are our College Intern – Electrical and Electronics Engineering in Singapore, you will have a chance to:
• To enhance printer user experience using modular accessories concept.
• To be involved in the design of modular accessories like Voice module, Audio Playback and other User Interaction interface.
• To compile a report documenting the above Development and Test.
• Past experience in the following will be an added advantage:
- Matlab Software and interest in programming.
- Electrical circuit and test equipment and hands on capability.
- Strong programming capability in C++.
• Good communication, attitude and presentation skills required
• Able to commit to a Full Time Term Internship for 6 Months (Starting July)
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.