13 Mar 2019
Employer DescriptionAutodesk, Inc. is an American multinational software corporation that makes software services for the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media, and entertainment industries.
Program DetailsPosition Overview
Creating next generation LEM (Licensing & Entitlement Management) service to allow better integration with other SPG services and align the service with the roadMap. One of the key new features is to support GraphQL which will also consumer applications to create their own abstraction based on their business requirements.
• Be a part of a scrum team, and learn about agile development practices
• Opportunity to embrace DevOps mindset with CI/CD, Automation and continuous delivery of cloud components
• Use cutting edge technologies like Lambdas, Containers, Gateways, APMs and GraphQL
• Undergraduate or Master’s in Computer Science
• Strong programming skills. Exposure to AWS platform or Ruby language is an additional plus.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.