Sporting goods manufacturers
12 Mar 2019
Employer DescriptionAdidas AG is a multinational corporation, founded and headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany, that designs and manufactures shoes, clothing and accessories. It is the largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe, and the second largest in the world, after Nike.
Program DetailsPurpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
• Support and improve the monthly supply chain cost performance reporting process.
• Preparation of monthly supply Chain reporting package
• Support in analysis of monthly Supply Chain cost performance
• Drive & implement supply chain cost performance and operations reporting improvements
• Forecasting and Budgeting support
• Support in increasing cost transparency from all markets
• Support reporting related systems and processes
• Support in the creation of supply Chain business related Cases
• Ad hoc tasks as required
• Strong with numbers and handling data
• High attention to detail
• Self-motivated and willing to learn
• Team player, independent and structured way of working
• Finance/Accounting Undergrad (preferably)
• Outlook: Basic
• Word: Intermediate
• Excel: Advanced (pivot tables, lookups, match, macros)
• PowerPoint: Intermediate
• English: Good
• Local Language: Fluent
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.