Online food ordering
28 Feb 2019
Foodpanda is a German mobile food delivery marketplace headquartered in Berlin, Germany, operating in 10 countries and territories. The service allows users to select from local restaurants and place orders via its mobile applications as well as its websites. The company has partnered with over 27,095 restaurants in 193 cities and works with over 15,733 delivery riders.
However this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people. We are looking for a Business Intelligence Intern (APAC), to support our growing regional team here in Singapore as part of an international team of highly talented and motivated people. As a Business Intelligence Intern, you will be exposed to a broad spectrum of projects spanning logistics, finance, marketing, and commercial, providing decision support to both the regional and local teams across Asia Pacific. To thrive in this role, you will need the technical expertise to navigate a complex and ever-changing data infrastructure as well as the ability to communicate effectively and persuasively to a non-technical audience.
• Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand business challenges across the complex range of products and processes that lie under the hood
• Develop regionally relevant, scalable and futureproof solutions
• Be a steward of good data practices - robust documentation, versioning, playbooking, processes, and knowledge sharing
• Identify and communicate project priorities on a regular basis to internal stakeholders across 8 countries
• Understand foodpanda's data infrastructure and work with stakeholders globally to report and troubleshoot data quality issues
• Support ad-hoc data requests
• Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of analytics tools required (SQL, Excel, Tableau, Python, or R)
• Experience with geographical data or GIS tools are a plus
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.