25 Feb 2019
Founded in 1905, C.H. Robinson is one of the world's largest third-party logistics (3PL) providers, with 2017 gross revenues of $14.87 billion. We provide freight transportation and logistics, outsource solutions, produce sourcing, and information services to 110,000 customers through a network of offices in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia. To meet our customers' freight needs, we provide access to 66,000 transportation providers worldwide, including contract motor carriers, railroads, air freight carriers, and ocean carriers. With the service and dedication of 15,000 employees, our performance-driven culture, and our proven track record of success, we've built a strong reputation as an industry leader.
Program DetailsThe Intern will primarily report to the Implementation Manager. He/She will work with the commercial team to develop a strategy to Grow, Cleanse and Enrich our customer master data.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Work as part of the commercial team to deliver value to Sales, Account Managers, Operations and Product Owners.
• Collaborate with both local and International teams.
• Ability to understand business needs and how underlying improvements in processes and customer master data quality can improve execution success.
• Create a new customer profile.
• Regular update and maintenance of existing databases.
• Any other duties as assigned.
• Intermediate Skills in Excel (i.e. ability to write Excel formulae, Pivot Tables, VBA banus).
• Abilities with CRM-equivalent system, Tableau and other analytical packages a plus but not required.
• Careful and strong attention to detail.
• Organized and able to work effectively within tight deadlines.
• Strong written and spoken communication skills.
• Positive attitude.
• Able to work independently and is a good team player.
• Passion for data and coming up with insights!
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.