15 Feb 2019
Employer DescriptionCelestica is a US$5.6 billion global leader in the delivery of end-to-end product lifecycle solutions. Our customers trust us to deliver the most advanced design, engineering and manufacturing expertise for their highly sophisticated and complex products. From advanced medical devices, to highly engineered aviation systems, to next-generation hardware solutions for the Cloud, at Celestica we manage the complexity for our customers and set the bar for quality and reliability in their markets. Our customer portfolio includes leaders in the enterprise computing, communications, aerospace and defense, industrial, smart energy, healthtech and semiconductor markets. Headquartered in Toronto, our global network spans 13 countries with 26,000 employees throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Performs duties in line with specific area of study. Incumbent is attending a formal University or College Internship program from a recognized University or College.
Work is guided by detailed instructions, routines, and procedures. Works under close supervision and receives detailed instructions on all work assignments. May work autonomously once proficiency in the tasks is achieved. May be given more complex duties as proficiency is gained. Deals directly with immediate supervisor, co-workers and team members with guidance.
Performs tasks such as, but not limited to, the following:
Fulfills requirements of University or College Internship program in a Support function whereby the duties are categorized as "Indirect" labour. Duties fulfill the requirements of the specific internship program.
• Enrolled in a formal University or college Internship program.
• Duties of this position are performed in a normal office with exposure to manufacturing environments.
• Duties may require extended periods of sitting and sustained visual concentration on a computer monitor or on numbers and other detailed data
• Repetitive manual movements are frequently required (e.g. data entry, using a computer mouse, using a calculator, etc).
• Basic manufacturing system knowledge.
• No formal experience is required.
• University or College program in progress
• Educational Requirements may vary by geography
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.