7 Jan 2019
SCOR is the 5th largest Reinsurance Company worldwide, following a profit-driven underwriting policy and practising selectively across all branches of reinsurance. Our specialist teams operate in over 120 countries, developing value added and innovative products and services and making long-term commitments to their clients, namely insurers and large corporations.
SCOR's aim, as an independent global reinsurance company, is to develop its Life and P&C business lines, to provide its clients with a broad range of innovative reinsurance solutions and to pursue an underwriting policy founded on profitability, supported by effective risk management and a prudent investment policy, in order to offer its clients an optimum level of security, to create value for its shareholders, and to contribute to the welfare and resilience of Society by helping to protect insureds against the risks they face.
The APAC R&D and EA department is supporting the APAC region on R&D and EA related topics
The R&D and EA department launched many Machine Learning projects lately.
The candidate will support the current initiatives and will develop/refine current and future methods that will be developed within the R&D and EA department.
The candidate will also bring a deep knowledge on Python and on the different ways of delivering scripts to third parts (internal and external clients).
As part of the R&D and EA department, the candidate will participate to our daily taks supporting our internal and external clients.
Key duties and responsibilities
• To helo building the Machine Learning / analytic platform of Scor Global Life
• To improve our methods and tools for Machine Learning and to ensure that these are transferred to other actuarial teams. A particular focus will be the building of a python platform (structure of codes, small ready to use programs…).
• To deliver to our external clients tailormade solutions and studies using Machine Learning and Text Mining.
• To be involved in internal synergies on Machine Learning by contributing to the efficient exchange of information between the various different teams at SCOR Global Life (training on how to use tools, presentation of new technics, etc.).
• To contribute to the dissemination of our skills amongst SCOR Global Life clients, notably through seminars and publications.
• You are dynamic and appreciate working in a team. You have good interpersonal and negotiating skills.
• You are attracted by an international work context and relationships with various local entities of SGL.
• You are fluent in English.
• You have a thorough knowledge of R/Python.
• A graduate from a Scientific major schools, or with a Masters from a high level university
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.