28 Jan 2019
SAP SE is a German-based European multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. SAP is headquartered in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg, Germany with regional offices in 180 countries. The company has over 335,000 customers in over 180 countries.
We are the SAP internal IT organization and we seek you as a Developer: having a positive and can-do attitude, eager to learn, enjoying working in an international team, self organized and passionated!
We develop applications for our internal colleagues like consultants, resource managers and managers. Our applications span everything required to execute a customer project: from finding the right skilled consultant for the project, project staffing, project reporting, project financials and time sheet capturing.
Jointly with our Business process owners, we from the IT team define and create our next generation IT applications.
We are putting our SAP internal end-users as our customers first, including them in our daily work to create our user centric frontends. We apply Design Thinking methods to elaborate new solutions, putting our customer in the center of the needs. We consider Cloud solutions, Machine Learning and integrate them with our existing on premise world.
Our team is greatly mixed with all skills and nationalities, located in the US, Europe and Asia, having our daily conversations in English. We are known for delivering agile, implementing new technologies and continuous shipments.
Expectation and tasks
You will have the opportunity to learn frontend development, working hands-on in our applications, develop your own features and see your developments live and used by real end-users!
As an IT working student, you will learn and be responsible to:
• Develop UI5 & FIORI frontend features in the SAP Cloud Platform
• Ensure high code standards in your own development (Clean Code)
• Test Automation for your own development
• Work in WebIDE / VSCode
• Ship your development via Continuous Integration / Delivery
• Work with Git(Hub)
• You are passionate about development, clean code, Git, GitHub, test-driven development, continuous improvement, test automation
• You are eager to constantly improve code quality and your own skills
• You have very good interpersonal communication skills
• You can organize yourself and your work
• You speak fluently English
• You enjoy working in a team
• You are reliable
Please hand-in a cover letter (we like creative ones). We are keen to know if you developed already features that you are proud of and want to showcase to us.
For completeness please share your
• school leaving certificates
• certificate of university enrollment
• if available
- copies of any trainings or academic degrees that show you have experience in development
- references from former employers (including internships).
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.