Mastercard - Summer Internship 2019 - Cyber & Intelligence Solutions - Product & Sales Enablement - Singapore (Posted on 24 Jan)
24 Jan 2019
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
Are you motivated to stay on the cutting edge of technology?
Mastercard’s 2019 Summer intern program is a 10 – 12 week program developed for emerging professionals to gain hands-on work experience and learn more about Mastercard. Interns are assigned to a manager with a core set of project work. In addition, the University Programs team plans a variety of events (speakers, volunteer day, etc.) for the interns during the summer.
Summer intern managers actively participate in the following throughout the 10-12 week internship:
• Equip interns with the tools needed to be successful in the internship
• Ensure Interns develop a broad understanding of Mastercard’s businesses
• Provide ongoing feedback throughout the 10 week program. We recommend a weekly 1:1 manager meeting
• Participation in the performance review process guided by HR and comprised of:
- Mid-point evaluation
- End of summer evaluation
While we do recruit both non-graduating and graduating intern into our program, the Summer Intern Program is the primary talent pool feeder for the full time Mastercard Graduate Development Program.
Cyber & Intelligence Solutions offers an extensive suite of products & solutions to issuers, acquirers and merchants. These products & solutions keep the payment ecosystem safe and secure, and ensure Mastercard’s payment instruments (cards, wallets, tokens etc.) are used with complete peace of mind for all types of transactions.
The intern will be a part of the Cyber & Intelligence Solutions Asia Pacific team, driving Product Marketing initiatives within the organization.
The intern will be a part of the Cyber & Intelligence Solutions Asia Pacific team, working on opportunity prioritization, competitive and pricing analyses for focus C&I products in AP.
Some of the projects may include:
The intern will be expected to prioritize Mastercard’s customers to target products and size revenue opportunities for key customers. The prioritization will have an objective and subjective criteria as guided by the Product Managers in the C&I team. This exercise may include:
• Conducting an analysis of the current product landscape and customer needs
• Building a reference kit of competitive products and mapping them to customers
• Socializing the target customer list with sales teams
• Equipping the sales teams with sales tools and track progress of customer sign-ups
• Market feedback on the products (including features, pricing etc.) from sales teams
• Pricing analysis for various C&I products/solutions to determine the optimal fees for those products.
• End-to-end project management
• Creative direction and event management skills preferred
• Contingency planning
• MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Languages: English required & an additional languages a plus
Candidates should ensure they are legally authorized to work in Singapore before applying.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.