13 Dec 2018
Unilever is a British-Dutch transnational consumer goods company co-headquartered in London, United Kingdom and Rotterdam, Netherlands. Its products include food and beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products. It is the world's largest consumer goods company measured by 2012 revenue.
No matter who you are, or where in the world you are, the chances are that our products are a familiar part of your daily routine. Every day, around the world, people reach for Unilever products. Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product. Look in your fridge, or on the bathroom shelf, and you’re bound to see one of our well-known brands. We create, market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh! Get up close and personal with a company that can shape your future. You will need strong self-motivation, have a passion to win and the ability to build strong relationships. Be the individual that drives the success of a multi-billion euro Brand...this could be MADE BY YOU!
You will have the opportunity to work on projects in some of the areas below:
- Channel & Category Management: Consolidate and support category growth (eg. Laundry) through the execution of relevant activities (activations) and innovations. You will gain the exposure to work with finance on managing category budgets and ensure category profitability. Provide inputs to Supply Chain on upcoming demand and work closely with marketing to deliver innovation activity into the trade.
- Account Management: You are the face of Unilever to our key retail and wholesale customers. You will assist in joint customer business planning that will deliver profitable growth for our retailers and for Unilever.
- Shopper Marketing: Uses strong shopper insights to work strategically with key retailers to develop and execute joint marketing campaigns that help grow both our businesses.
- Minimum requirements
- 2nd year or penultimate students
- All disciplines and majors are welcomed
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.