18 Dec 2018
Philips is a Dutch multinational technology company headquartered in Amsterdam, one of the largest electronics company in the world, currently focused in the area of healthcare and lighting. It was founded in Eindhoven in 1891 by Gerard Philips and his father Frederik, with their first products being light bulbs. It was once one of the largest electronic conglomerates in the world and currently employs around 74,000 people across 100 countries. The company gained its royal honorary title in 1998 and dropped the "Electronics" in its name in 2013.
- Contribution to the development of business models and investment proposals
- Research / studies on the startup ecosystem, digital health landscape and competitive analysis
- working with external partners (universities/accelerators/startups/ research institutions) and internal stakeholders (markets/business/research/IP
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors or Master’s degree with relevant discipline i.e. Finance, Business Admin
- Good business understanding and result orientation
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Strong communications skills; Ability to communicate in Bahasa or Burmese will be an added advantage
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.