26 Dec 2018
Infineon Technologies AG is a German semiconductor manufacturer founded on 1 April 1999, when the semiconductor operations of the parent company Siemens AG were spun off to form a separate legal entity. As of 30 September 2018, Infineon had 40,100 employees worldwide. In fiscal year 2018, the company achieved sales of €7.599 billion.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Internship - Finance & Treasury Credit Control
Play an integral role in the Asia Pacific Finance & Treasury (Credit Control) team and gain exposure on trade payments and credit management! The student will be involved in the newly designed workflow and in the assessment of the effectiveness and the feasibility of the trade clearance process.
In your new role you will:
- Monitor incoming payments and perform clearance of trade payments using SAP
- Follow up with trade customers on payment advice
- Interpret trade advice, extract statement of accounts for the preparation of payment details for SAP upload, all as per the new designed workflow
- Generate trade customers' statement of accounts in a specific layout, highlighting overdue, short, excess payment and unauthorized deductions
- Ensure timely resolution of service requests
- Participate in the review of the clearance workflow
- Offer insights to the role of a Credit Control team in a MNC environment
- Understand the process for trade payments, allows for the application of theories on trade payments to a professional workplace
- Heighten people skills through interactions with trade customers and internal team
- Provide exposure to SAP tool
• Pursuing a Bachelor in areas of Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
• Meticulous and a fair for numbers
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to commit for at least 4 months
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.