11 Dec 2018
Adidas AG is a multinational corporation, founded and headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany, that designs and manufactures shoes, clothing and accessories. It is the largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe, and the second largest in the world, after Nike.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Support the SEA Procurement Manager with SAP Transactional Activities
- Develop strong knowledge of procurement process and SAP
- Liaise with external and internal stakeholders
- Goods Receipt the Purchase Orders as per SEAPAC guidelines
- Assist with tracking and reporting supplier performance
- SAP reporting (Goods Receipt Outstanding, Open Purchase Orders, Invoice Outstanding Report)
- Adhoc administrative duties
SEA Business Stakeholders, Senior Finance Managers, SEA Procurement and SEAPAC Procurement Manager
- Ability to excel in fast paced and multinational working environment
- Good capability to interact throughout the adidas group
- Good analytical, presentation, communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Action oriented and solution minded team player with high degree of self-management
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Strong MS Office skills
- Fluent in English, spoken and written; speaking a local language would be a plus
- Minimum junior level in a Bachelor’s Degree program with emphasis on the areas of business, economics, finance, procurement, supply chain and logistics or comparable professional education
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.