Thermo Fisher Scientific
11 July 2018
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an American multinational biotechnology product development company, created in 2006 by the merger of Thermo Electron and Fisher Scientific. In April 2013, after a competitive bidding with Hoffmann-La Roche, Thermo Fisher acquired Life Technologies Corp for $13.6 billion in a deal that would rank the firm as one of the leading companies in the genetic testing and precision laboratory equipment markets.
- Gather test requirement for NPI
- Design test framework with python
- Develop test software in python
- Develop test cases based on firmware requirements
- Perform firmware testing on during various development stages of life science instrument development
- Generate firmware test report based on test results
- Research and evaluate QT GUI automation testing tools (Like Squish, Ranorex GUI test software tool etc) in order to perform automated eGUI testing
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.