09 July 2018
Sephora South East Asia is the leading beauty retailer in the region, and we are growing fast online and through our bricks & mortar stores. This growth presents us numerous interesting business challenges and we pride ourselves in taking a data-centric approach to find the solutions for those.
If you are looking for an opportunity where you get to influence the decision making of marketing - particularly digital marketing; learn about our e-commerce and retail business; get a regional understanding across all our markets; and at the same time have a freedom and support to try out new things, then read on!
We’re looking for a Regional Marketing Analytics Intern, who is extremely analytical, numerate and can turn raw data into meaningful marketing insights. Besides some business understanding, you are expected to have a knack of technology to support the team with any technical requirements. Good interpersonal skills, adaptability to change & team-player attitude are a must for such a cross-functional role. Full time interns preferred, but part-time interns are also welcomed.
- Turn raw data into meaningful marketing reports & insights. Understand & connect different datasets - Marketing, CRM, Product & Onsite & Inventory data.
- Regularly communicate these insights to team.
- Think & come up with different marketing / business problems to analyse. And crunch data to get solutions for those. :)
- Work on marketing reporting automation & dashboarding using BigQuery & BI Tool.
- Ad-hoc & special projects that are being driven by the team. Work with internal & external stakeholders.
Qualifications and experience
- Extremely Proficient in Microsoft Excel, SQL, Word & PowerPoint.
- Basic Digital Marketing (Performance Marketing - Search & Display Ads, Social Media Marketing & Organic Marketing) & some know-how of Google Analytics is required.
- Candidates with prior experience particularly in Analytics would be preferred.
- Candidates with background in Analytics, Maths, Statistics, Marketing related disciplines would be preferred. Master students preferred.
- Understanding about e-commerce, retail or internet businesses is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills & problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team-player attitude
- Flexibility to change, improvise & iterate
- Proactive in proposing improvements/suggestions
- Project Management skills
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.