12 July 2018
Mindshare is a global media and marketing services company created in 1997. As one of the world’s largest media agencies, Mindshare is responsible for a large majority of GroupM/WPP's global marketing billings and campaigns. Mindshare's achievements include the Dove Natural Women & Snapchat Hack campaign, the first Global Media Agency to gain accredited 'Actions on Google' Channel Partners status, and many others that have won global awards.
- Interest in media, marketing, business development or consulting
- The ability to write with power and clarity
- Strategic and creative thinker, unafraid to propose solutions to senior leaders
- An independent, self-driven and responsible individual, with multi-tasking and decision-making abilities and is able to take constructive feedback
- Ability to manage multiple projects and never miss deadlines, great time management
- A keen eye for design when beautifying presentations and/or websites
- Some experience in designing websites or able to comfortably navigate around PowerPoint, Wix, WordPress, and other blogging / website-creation platforms
- Coding knowledge/experience and generally being tech-savvy is a bonus
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.