09 July 2018
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare (Siemens Healthineers), and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company. The company is a prominent maker of medical diagnostics equipment and its medical health-care division, which generates about 12 percent of the company's total sales, is its second-most profitable unit, after the industrial automation division.
- Establishing a Contract Database for the local contract business
- Integrating 3rd party contract periods into the Contract Database
- Ensuring alignment and smooth implementation of a new customer interface for customer service.
- Working on a proposal for a new contract management solution
- Apply International Financial Reporting Standard and analyze historical contract pricing and establish for each business line a standalone selling price (SSP)
- Diploma / Bachelor in Business Administration / Finance
- Independent, analytical and resourceful
- Able to work well in a multi-cultural environment
- Able to communicate fluently in English
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.