10 July 2018
Do you love food and convenience put together?
Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favorite way to order food online. With thousands of restaurants ready to receive orders via our website and mobile app, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food.
However this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people making it happen! We are currently looking for a Regional Business Development Intern to join our growing APAC regional team in our Singapore office for 4 - 6 months! Our ideal candidate is someone who is highly driven and hungry to learn. You get things done, you question everything and you like to play in a team.
- You will assist in cross-functional projects with high priority for the company
- You will participate in growth and performance improvement initiatives that strengthen our customer and restaurant relationships
- You will assist with providing senior management with presentations, business cases and support in other ad-hoc topics
- You will gain insight into internet startups, learn day-to-day management and build functional expertise
- You will support in regular project performance reports and presentations
- You will work on KPIs and business performance reporting and support decision making based on statistical analysis of data
- You will help to identify best practices and help share these across the entities
- Assist in developing long-term strategic goals and conducting industry-specific researches
- You will think outside the box and challenge existing processes to further increase our operational efficiency
- You’ve earned your Bachelor/Master degree from a top-tier university in business, economics, management, or engineering
- Internship experience with management consulting firms preferred
- Excellent written and verbal English skills required.
- Advanced user of Excel and PowerPoint for reporting and data visualization
- You possess a hands-on mentality, an analytical and structured way of working, with logical thinking skills
- You are highly motivated and communicative, very energetic and independent in handling business challenges
- You are comfortable and have the ability to achieve goals in a dynamic and high pressure, entrepreneurial environment
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.