01 June 2018
Nomura is an Asia-based financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking). Founded in 1925, the firm practices disciplined entrepreneurship while building on a long tradition of serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership.
- Support the Investment Office in research and analysis, primarily for fixed income and credit instruments
- Apply statistical theory and methods by gathering, documenting and analyzing data and information
- Provide analytical support to CIO in building of financial markets model
- Utilise analytics in building quantitative process and streamline the Investment team’s Conviction and Coverage lists for stocks, bonds and funds
- Support in the production of client-friendly English and Chinese investment reports
- Basic Degree (Hons) or Master Degree in Finance, Statistics, or other related quantitative fields
- Possess a high degree of initiative and resourcefulness in completing work assignments with limited guidance in a changing environment
- Strong problem solving/ analytical skills
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.