14 June 2018
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, our operation has a global reach and extends to about 50 countries worldwide across mature and emerging markets with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 different nations.
- The opportunity to conduct periodic Know Your Client (KYC) reviews of existing clients, performing enhanced due diligence, and ensuring overall compliance with CS procedural standards
- Validation of the identity of existing clients across the APAC division
- Verification in accordance with local regulatory (MAS/HKMA) and Credit Suisse policies and procedures
- Ensuring Sanctions, PEP and Adverse Media / Negative News screenings performed in accordance within CS procedures.
- Ensure clients are correctly classified as prescribed by CS Policy and Regulatory expectations
- Is a client facing role and offer front office collaboration with Sales and Relationship Managers as required
- 1-2 years’ experience in a KYC related role, would be beneficial
- Effective communication (both verbal and written), and the ability to influence your business partners
- A problem solver mindset, with the capability to think outside of the box
- A dedicated, self-starter approach to your work
- A highly motivated perspective and an eagerness to work efficiently
- Excellent mentoring skills, with exemplary attention to detail
- A highly collaborative approach when working as part of a team and also independently
- The flexibility to work in a dynamic and energized environment with changing priorities
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.