Marina Bay Sands
11 June 2018
Marina Bay Sands is an integrated resort fronting Marina Bay in Singapore. At its opening in 2010, it was billed as the world's most expensive standalone casino property at S$8 billion, including the land cost.
- Yield manage occupancy and ADR daily both short term and long term to maximize profitability; identify distressed periods and initiate recovery and contingency plans.
- Assist in analyzing the demand forecast for the property and participate in producing an accurate financial forecast for the property on a regular basis.
- Understand the needs of different market segments (e.g. Group business, business travel, leisure/FIT travel, casino, wholesale/internet, etc.) and work effectively with Hotel, Convention Sales/Operations Division to develop strategic programs as appropriate to maximize hotel's profitability.
- Participate in planning and developing programs for attracting and retaining customers, based on short and long term analysis of market conditions and hotel needs.
- Understand and effectively utilize computerized operational systems for the hotel – hotel property management system and sales and catering system.
- Manage efficiency of Revenue Management Software.
- Work to maximize room yield/value through control and rooms availability
- Develop and analyze required reports and statistics for driving Revenue and Profitability.
- Recommend rates and availability controls for different channels of distribution.
- Monitor and Analyze market and competitor trends and key performance metrics and recommend changes in strategies and tactics as appropriate
- Audit rates on all distribution channels to ensure they are updated correctly.
- Four-year college Degree.
- Degree in business, statistics, finance, hospitality management, or other analytical fields preferred.
- 1-2 years working experience preferred but not mandatory in an analytical field, or relevant studies.
- Working knowledge and understanding of various hotel operation systems and revenue management software preferred but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and VBA programming.
- Be a team player and enjoy working within a dynamic group environment
- Has a passion for revenue management and strong analytical ability.
- Be capable of logical thinking.
- Possess exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to communicate findings and other data clearly and efficiently to executives and diverse audiences.
- Be meticulous, able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and in an organized way.
- Work in a fast-paced, busy, and stressful environment.
- Read, write, speak and understand English required.
- Meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to departmental and company policies.
- Have a well groomed, professional appearance.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.