New Grad Program
06 June 2018
Epsilon is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. With over 40 years in the market, we help Fortune 500 companies across numerous industries better connect with their consumers, online and offline, and improve their marketing, day in and day out.
- Assist with Marketing Communications Strategy
- Develop profiles/personas of targeted consumers
- Create segmentations
- Help to determine marketing mix allocations
- Develop strategic marketing concepts
- Create investment plans, including justification for such plans
- Assist with Marketing Communications Planning
- Determine most effective communications options (channels/tools)
- Determine timing & cadence, and other characteristics of campaigns and programs
- Create marketing playbooks
- Create experimental test design plans
- Define performance metrics and measurement scheme
- Design program elements
- Select execution partners and roles for execution
- Provides business-related input into the development and ongoing maintenance of the CRM/marketing systems used by clients
- Design & create reports using Excel & similar analytical tools
- Assist in gathering key business requirements for marketing systems
- Conduct database queries and utilize SQL (as necessary) to answer key business questions
- BA/BS degree in Communication, Psychology, Statistics or Economics
- Academic excellence in relevant coursework
- Superior analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Proficient in MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Some database query experience with SQL is a plus
- Experience working in media or psychology labs is a plus
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.