09 April 2018
PwC is one of the leading professional services firms in Singapore and one of the largest in the world. In the Consulting Data & Analytics team we are passionate about utilizing data to drive strategic and operational decisions, help organisations improve revenue, reduce cost and increase productivity.
- Perform work across diverse industries and projects ranging from developing organisational strategies for analytics to building sophisticated data visualisations and analytical models
- Analyse and interpret large volumes of data from client data systems and external sources using proprietary and open source data tools, platforms and analytical tool kits
- Translate complex findings into simple language and communicate them to internal and external stakeholders, such as your team members and clients executives
- Deliver excellent client service and work from both the PwC Singapore office and at client sites
- A degree with a quantitative focus: Actuarial Science, Business Analytics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Economics, Engineering, Information Systems or Technologies, Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics or other related disciplines that possesses an analytical component
- 1 – 2 years of full time working experience in an Analytics or related role
- Strong preference for basic competency in two or more of the following:
- an analytical software (e.g. R, SAS);
- a data visualization tool (e.g. Qlikview, Tableau, PowerBI,);
- a relational or graph database management tool (e.g. SQL, NoSQL, Neo4J);
- or programming. (e.g. VBA, C++, Java, Python)
- A self-driven learner with the ability to quickly learn and apply new tools and techniques such as proprietary analytical software, data models and programming languages
- An appreciation for structured methodical research, critical thinking and problem solving skills with an understanding for the application of these skills in the business environment
- A natural curiosity to identify, investigate and explain trends and patterns in data
- An ability to analyse and break down complex concepts and technical findings into clear and simple language for communication to team members and clients
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.