BestTop Exclusive: Google - Operations Analyst , People Operations, Singapore ( posted on 05 April 2018)
05 April 2018
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Psychology, Statistics, Business Administration, or another field that uses quantitative analysis, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with spreadsheet software.
- Experience in communications.
- Experience with analyzing, validating and developing business process requirements.
- Experience with analyzing data and presenting trends to peers and managers, highlighting data patterns that could be useful for making business decisions.
- Experience working at a consulting firm or working on large-scale project and with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience with compensation delivery and HR domain.
- Advanced spreadsheet and process documentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, be diplomatic and influence stakeholders, vendors and international teams.
Interested to join our weekly job post digest? Click here
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.