Global Investment Banking
27 March 2018
Houlihan Lokey (NYSE:HLI) is a global investment bank with expertise in mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, financial restructuring, valuation, and strategic consulting. The firm serves corporations, institutions, and governments worldwide with offices in Asia, United States, Europe, and Middle East. Independent advice and intellectual rigor are hallmarks of the firm's commitment to client success across its advisory services. Houlihan Lokey is ranked as the No. 1 M&A advisor for all U.S. transactions, the No. 1 global restructuring advisor, and the No. 1 global M&A fairness opinion advisor in 2017, according to Thomson Reuters.
Interns have exposure to a variety of transactions within the group, including creditor- and debtor-side restructurings and distressed mergers & acquisitions. Interns work on projects that provide exposure to a wide variety of financial advisory and investment banking products and industries.
- Advising companies and stakeholders in out-of-court and in-court restructurings
- Debt and equity financings
- Distressed M&A advisory services
- Special-situation principal investing
- Participating in complex negotiations on behalf of our client
- Interns are typically members of deal teams comprising at least one managing director, vice president, associate and financial analyst.
- Start date May / June 2018
- Mandarin language skills are preferred, but not required
- You must be a penultimate year student (Class of 2019), final year student (Class of 2018) or recent graduate
- You will have a strong academic track record and have achieved / or currently studying for a degree in accounting, economics and / or finance
- Understanding of valuation theory, methodologies and applications
- Strong quantitative, financial and analytical skills
- Demonstrated interest in Financial Restructuring
- Previous internship experience within investment banking and / or related fields preferred
- International experience is also desirable, but not essential
- You must be motivated and have the ability to work cooperatively with all levels of staff in a demanding, but ultimately rewarding environment
- An exceptionally strong work ethic
- Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.