12 March 2018
The Intern will provide sales and administrative support to the Sales team in Singapore. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying new, potential GLG users within named accounts, using GLG’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool to track and map client accounts, and work in collaboration with teammates to drive adoption of GLG’s platform.
- Frontline customer services: Direct client help requests to relevant account manager, direct incoming marketing sales leads to the relevant sales person in a timely fashion.
- Account mapping: Assist the team in mapping large client organization through web-based research and calls, to identify potential new users of GLG services and promoters within. Ensure that all of our largest clients are correctly mapped.
- Prepare internal/external usage reports.
- Run weekly reports/collect regular data for performance monitoring and inclusion in internal presentations.
- Data entry and database management: Maintain and update client relationship management tool as and when needed.
- Set up new accounts signed up by the sales team i.e. assign and maintain research coverage, add and map new users.
- Maintain the team’s prospects list, ensure there are no duplications in the system and that all entries are still current.
- Assist team in entering and maintaining forecasts in Salesforce
- Additional administrative tasks such as organizing meetings, collating itineraries, responding to general internal enquiries.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.