Revenue Management Solutions
02 Mar 2018
As an analyst at RMS, you will have the opportunity to use your analytical skills and solve client problems. You will work on large sets of transactional and financial data and perform statistical analyses. Learning our strategic approach to pricing, you will deliver analytical insights and strategies that yield optimal gross profit for our clients. At the same time, you will experience strategy development and client engagement. In addition, you will be involved in identifying opportunities for improving performance and offering recommendations for future action on a broad range of operational issues.
- Completed or on track to a Bachelors’ degree with Honors, in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or equivalent technical field
- Final year student or recent graduate (graduated less than 2 years ago)
- Good understanding of basic mathematical, statistical, and microeconomic concepts
- Experience in a programming/scripting language (e.g. R, SAS, Python, MATLAB, SQL, C++, Java)
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to articulate complex statistical results to a business audience
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to accommodate extended work hours when not meeting timeline
- Comfortable with SQL & R
- Experience with linear regression and hypothesis testing
- Completed 1 or more of the following modules (or any equivalent modules):
- EC3303, EC3304, ST3131 (NUS)
- ECON107, ECON207 (SMU)
- HE2004, HE2005, HE3021, MH3510 (NTU)
Interested to join our weekly job post digest? Click here
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.