22 February 2018
Twitter is a global platform for public self-expression and conversation in real time. By developing a fundamentally new way for people to consume, create, distribute and discover content, Twitter enables any voice to echo around the world instantly and unfiltered. The service can be accessed at Twitter.com, on a variety of mobile devices, and via SMS. Available in more than 35 languages, Twitter has 316 million monthly active users.
- Develop an expertise in the Twitter Ads Product Suite.
- Work closely with the Twitter Sales Team to understand client goals and objectives, set up successful campaigns according to best practices, and identify opportunities to scale.
- Execute and oversee day-to-day campaign management across a dedicated book of accounts.
- Proactively identify, troubleshoot, resolve independently and, as needed, escalate issues.
- Collaboratively, with the rest of the GAP Team, create analytical research and development projects aimed at improving, for instance, best practices, thought leadership, client insights, or Twitter Ads product features.
- Deliver value to the Sales Team and their advertisers through deep product knowledge, logical reasoning, exceptional communication and translation skills, and subject-matter expertise across Twitter’s suite of ads products.
- Provide feedback and input for product development efforts.
- Understand the digital marketplace and the competitive landscape in which we operate.
- 0-2 Years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Engineering, Physics) or strong analytical job experience.
- A demonstrated ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven ability to approach challenging problems creatively, calmly, and efficiently.
- Ability to manage time well: independently handling and coordinating both short- and long-term tasks and projects from a variety of stakeholders in a fast-paced, dynamic, interdisciplinary work environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate key ideas for a non-technical audience.
- Proven ability to collaborate with and influence cross-functional teams.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel preferred.
- Motivation to deliver measurable results that exceed expectations.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.