14 February 2018
- Coordinate and assist online and offline campaigns
- Update and maintain marketing document
- Liaising with digital and retail Merchandising team to get forecasted quantities
- Corresponding with brands to seek support for our loyalty programs
- Attend brand meetings as appropriate
- Create PO's for Loyalty initiatives
- Coordinate with Warehouse and Campaign Executives to execute campaigns
- Manage and execute the rollout of loyalty offers (products & services)
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Social Media (LinkedIn, Google, Facebook etc.)
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a fast changing environment
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution ability
- Leadership potential
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.