28 February 2018
At Intel, building a better world is our business. Our mission is to utilize the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on earth while serving as a role model for how companies should operate. We power amazing experiences through a diverse product line and exciting partnerships. Our strategy is a virtuous cycle of innovation—the cloud and the data center, the Internet of Things, memory and FPGAs all bound together by the goal of greater connectivity and enhanced performance. Our global team, over 107,000 strong across 58 countries, is a powerhouse of engineering and technological excellence that empowers solutions to the world's toughest problems while creating the technology of tomorrow.
As a digital design engineer in VLSI Frontend Design team he will be involved in large scale of system-on-chip SOC and digital intellectual propertyIP development, from the contribution at the early stage of design conceptual definition and hardware macro-architecture to digital logic design implementation, low-power friendly coding, functional verification, register transfer level RTL design quality check, RTL power analysis/optimization. The main areas of responsibility as Frontend Digital Design Engineer include:- IC design and EDA knowledge- Register-transfer level RTL design implementation- Functional simulation and debugging, code coverage analysis- Function block/module development for SOC and IP integration and release- RTL design quality and timing checking- RTL power analysis and optimization
- Candidates should have a BS or MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent related field.
- Experience, good knowledge in logic design and implementation, RTL simulation - Digital Signal Processing DSP wireless communication knowledge - RTL design and integration in Verilog/VHDL hardware description language
- Experience with following EDA tools or similar:
- Spyglass for linting, RDC/CDC
- PowerArtist for RTL power analysis and optimization
- Simulation tool: NCSIM or/and VCS
- Good communication skill and strong problem-solving skills
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.