IT and Service
19 February 2018
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis studies;
- Carry out interviews;
- Help the IATA Consulting team deliver projects in a timely manner;
- Support the consulting team in business development and proposal preparation;
- Manage the consultancy database;
- Assist the Consulting team in administration tasks.
- Recent graduate in Finance, Economics or Business Administration (particularly Air Transportation);
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Experience in research projects (consulting being a plus);
- Be an effective team player in a multicultural working environment;
- Experience in the air transport industry would be an asset;
- Excellent PC skills, particularity with MS Office Programs (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and MS Project; and
- Proficient in English; Knowledge of any other language would be an asset.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.