06 February 2018
Hilti Corporation is a Liechtenstein multinational company that develops, manufactures, and markets products for the construction, building maintenance, and mining industries, mainly to the professional end-user. Hilti provides leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. It has a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and first-rate service.
Undergo a 2-year fast-track career development program, gaining exposure in different areas including rotation in Sales to build up your business acumen Marketing or Engineering to develop your strategic thinking skills and project management skills. With commitment, teamwork and consistent results, many of our account managers reach their first management position in their mid to late twenties.
- University degree holder in Engineering/ Business/ Marketing or related discipline
- Passionate in excelling in Sales, Marketing or Engineering
- Engage in activities beyond studies and demonstrate great leadership skills
- Highly committed and self-driven personality
- Ambitious and wants to build a career in a multi-national, technology-driven company
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal skill
- Self-motivated, strong customer orientation and with a “can-do” attitude
- Driving license is essential due to the nature of the role
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.