9 Feb 2018
- Record the trading activities on a daily basis
- Maintain company databases to ensure they are updated and ensure their accuracy
- Prepare management report for subsidiaries
- Provide office administration support including department mail, pantry supplies,
- purchasing stationary etc.
- Work closely with finance department in submitting financial claims and managing
- reimbursement process smoothly
- Diploma in Accountancy or other equivalent qualifications
- Proficiency in PC Skills, such as MS Word, Excel, Quickbooks. etc. Good communication skills in English and Chinese
- Proactive and willing to learn and able to work independently
- Five working days a week
- Provision of group medical insurance
- Working location in Raffles Place
Interested to join our weekly job post digest? Click here
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.