IT and Service
26 February 2018
- Students who are currently understudying Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering, Physics
- Knowledge and some experience in the use of PCB CAD tools
- Some experience with simulation tools for analog/digital design
- Good grasp of engineering fundamentals
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for technology
- Eager, quick learner with strong team-work spirit
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Leadership experience at university and/or participation in extracurricular activities in student organizations and and/or community service
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.