IT and services
13 February 2018
As a Mechanical Engineering Intern, you will enjoy being part of a global community of top engineers, who are at the heart of the company’s innovative technology infrastructure products. You will have the opportunity to work on analyzing, designing, modifying, and evaluating mechanical sub-systems, assemblies, thermal management Ethernet switch systems. You will also take part in conducting feasibility, design margin and validation analysis, and empirical testing on new and modified designs.
- Design portions of mechanical engineering solutions for Ethernet switch systems
- Implement established test plans to verify requirements compliance and/or resolve product integration issues
- Participate as a member of a project team to support product development and/or productivity improvement projects
- Prepare reports and write technical documentation
- Students who are currently pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Physics
- Knowledge about the development of electronic enclosure packaging requirements
- Experience with and/or knowledge of design tools and software packages such as ProE, Flotherm simulation tools
- Knowledge of thermal management in electronic systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for technology
- Eager, quick learner with strong team-work spirit
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.