SEAGATE-Industrial Engineering (Advanced Planning System & Analytics) - Internship(posted on 15 January 2018)
IT and Services
15 January 2018
At Seagate, we know that data is always in motion, alive, connected—and we harness it in order to maximize human potential. Since 1978, we have been creating precision-engineered data storage technologies that deliver superior capacity, speed, safety, and performance. We are a diverse workforce of 40,000 creative, hard-working, passionate people all over the world—Silicon Valley, the United Kingdom, Singapore, India, China, and beyond.
- To support development and deployment of advanced planning system with the state-of-the-art concept (Operational Research) and methodologies
- To implement algorithm and model design to achieve required features/functionality
- To explore and conceptualize the new ideas to enhance system usability
- Full time Bachelor or Masters student enrolled in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related courses
- Self-motivated, independent and a team player with strong analytical and debugging skills
- Able to commit for 2-3 days a week during term time and open to converting to a full-time intern in summer 2018
- Hands-on programming and system/database design experience
- Good exposure to real-life project is a plus
- Working experience in Java, Optimization modeling language (e.g. IBM CPLEX, Fico Xpress) will be advantageous
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.