30 January 2018
McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm, deeply committed to helping institutions in the private, public and social sectors achieve lasting success. For over eight decades, our primary objective has been to serve as our clients' most trusted external advisor. With consultants in more than 100 offices in 60 countries, across industries and functions, we bring unparalleled expertise to clients anywhere in the world. We work closely with teams at all levels of an organization to shape winning strategies, mobilize for change, build capabilities and drive successful execution.
- You will provide support to in-country, practice and regional External Relations teams within the Asia Pacific region.
- Your key responsibilities include supporting local and pan-regional events (logistics, RSVP management and production), providing support for internal communications, and conducting background research for briefing documents and media relations.
- You will also conduct conference scans in the region and performing administrative duties such as compiling internal reports, archiving, reaching out and following up with colleagues on project matters, reports preparation, etc. From time to time, you would also take on other ad hoc responsibilities that may be assigned.
- At least 3rd year university student preferably in the field of communications or business who is able to commit to 3 to 6 months of internship
- High level of proficiency in English and strong communications skills in both written and verbal communications
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Microsoft office, particularly Excel
- Eligibility to work in Singapore
- Demonstrates high professional standards and work ethic
- Open, high-integrity, collaborative professional able to build credibility within and outside of his/her team
- Self-motivated, responsive, responsible, and results oriented
- Team player with strong collaboration skills
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self–motivated with an appetite for working independently and being functionally effective within a fast-paced professional services environment
- Flexible and able to manage conflicting demands; possess a positive attitude
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.