22 January 2018
- Generate insights and Deep dive for Regional Marketing initiatives
- Collaborate on building production grade models on large-scale datasets to optimize marketing performance by utilizing advanced statistical modeling, machine learning, or data mining techniques.
- Leverage machine learning models to address key growth challenges such as lifecycle marketing, predictive LTV, cross-channel spend allocation, response modeling and media attribution
- Build robust attribution models that effectively measure performance of each digital (email/mobile) and offline channel
- Collaborate with marketing leadership, design, product and engineering teams.
- Participate in project planning, stakeholder management and data prioritization meetings
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in advanced quantitative analysis
- Ability to communicate business objectives to a senior audience
- Experience with a programming language (Python/R/SCALA/JAVA) required.
- Experience with machine learning techniques and advanced analytics (e.g. Supervised Learning, Unsupervised Learning and Reinforcement Learning)
- Advanced SQL skills - comfortable working with very large data sets
- Familiarity with Hadoop/Hive/MapReduce
Interested to join our weekly job post digest? Click here
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.