27 December 2017
Vodafone Group Technology spans across the entire Vodafone footprint and drives our technology advancements, to enable us to be the best and most secure in unified communications. We empower our consumer and enterprise customers to be confidently and securely connected. Our unique capabilities create the best voice and data to our customers and continue our advancement in the Internet of Things (IOT), BIG Data, Cybersecurity, Cloud & Hosting, TV and Video.
- Support the sign on process of Opportunity Project Managers to new customer opportunities by being in close contact with the Opportunity Manager
- Support in capturing all relevant information in the current tools including identifying improvement areas
- Develop existing xls. –tools / sharepoint by implementing new requirements
- Support in different projects with cross functional engagement (Business Process Improvement) (e.g. sharepoint design and development, WIP reporting);
- Preparing regular business updates
- Define how best to communicate to the different target groups, worldwide
- Preparation of presentations for multiple stakeholders and purposes
- Advanced Excel skills, Access preferable
- Advanced Power point skills
- University degree
- Sharepoint preferable
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Good interpersonal and organisational, skills, integrity, respect for confidentiality, sound judgment and decision making skills
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.