18 December 2017
State Street Corporation, known as State Street, is an American worldwide financial services company. State Street was founded in 1792 and is the second oldest financial institution in the United States of America. It is one of the largest asset management companies in the world
- Ensure all client inquiries are logged and resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Monitor client inquiry trends and recommend remedial actions that will improve ongoing client satisfaction
- Establish strong working relationships with the client and the internal operations teams providing services for local clients
- Ensure all daily and monthly services are delivered in accordance with relevant client SLA’s
- Produce monthly MIS/KPI reporting across all clients
- Participate in monthly client service reviews
- Project initiatives – involvement with regards to future automation within the department as a whole, with a direct objective of increased efficiency, accuracy and productivity
- Contribute to team initiatives around audit and risk management
- Track daily activities and generate reporting for management review.
- Assist Operations Team Leader with complex client relationships/requests
- Cross training across all Client Service functions in the team
- Proven track record in a client service environment and/or operations/direct lending based experience with some client contact, with a minimum 2 years client service experience preferred
- Solid understanding of the Investment Management industry
- Must be responsible and take ownership of all allocated tasks
- Must be organised and able to multi-task and work to tight deadlines Showing a demonstrated ability to handle multiple activities and prioritize work effectively
- Must be pro-active and a problem solver
- Must demonstrate highly professional behaviour when dealing with all key stakeholders
- Must be flexible, often dealing with ad-hoc queries from clients.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of the risks involved in the processes and reflect this in their approach to work prioritisation
- A team player
- Willingness to learn
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.