S&P Global Platts
07 December 2017
S&P Global Platts is the leading independent provider of information, benchmark prices and analytics for the energy and commodities markets. For over 100 years, it has brought clarity and transparency to the energy and commodities markets, enabling companies, governments and individuals to act with conviction.
- Identify drivers moving the daily markets
- Learn and demonstrate successful interviewing techniques and how to obtain data for commentary
- Write concise, informative commentary
- Verify source information through appropriate channels
- Learn and demonstrate understanding of Platts Market on Close assessment process
- 10-week rotational summer internship commencing in June 2018
- Rising juniors graduating in 2019; Masters students will also be considered
- All majors welcome. Concentration in Journalism, Communications, Business, Marketing, Economics, Mathematics, Finance, Engineering, or energy related disciplines preferred
- Fully matriculated students maintaining a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Strong communication (good verbal skills, listening techniques, and a clear, concise writing style)
- Able to learn quickly, multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Understand importance of building strong relationships and partnering with team members
- Problem-solving, time-management, attention to detail & organizational abilities to work efficiently with clients
- Intellectually curious; the ability to learn quickly
- Some knowledge of social media and web technologies (e.g. HTML)
- Significant comfort level with suite of Microsoft Office products
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.