04 December 2017
OCBC Bank is the longest established Singapore bank, formed in 1932 from the merger of three local banks, the oldest of which was founded in 1912. It is now the second largest financial services group in Southeast Asia by assets and one of the world’s most highly-rated banks, with an Aa1 rating from Moody’s. Recognised for its financial strength and stability, OCBC Bank is consistently ranked among the World’s Top 50 Safest Banks by Global Finance and has been named Best Managed Bank in Singapore by The Asian Banker.
- Build rapport and work closely with front office to analyse and understand the market risk exposures, mainly well versed in credit & interest rate products
- Monitor risk against pre-set risk limits. This entails preparing the daily risk reports and assessing the completeness and accuracy of market risks
- Analyze risk reports by explaining the trading & banking positions/activities, understanding trading and hedging strategies as well as banking book risk
- Analyze P&L reports by attributing the performance to the underlying risk factors. This involves understanding the risk drivers of the various products vis-à-vis changes in market rates/prices
- Initiate changes and improvements that aid efficiency/productivity and gap closure
- Sound basic knowledge of Treasury product (plain vanilla and derivative) and good understanding of the financial market mechanism
- Meticulous, versatile and possess good interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient with MS Excel and MS Access
- Proficiency in VBA or programming experience is an added advantage
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.