11 December 2017
Hewlett Packard company (HP) is an American multinational Information Technology organization that provides hardware and software services to small, medium and large sized businesses across industries. It also has an extensive range of IT products to offer. HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
- Apply basic foundation of a function's principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope.
- Use professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience.
- Develop expertise and practical knowledge of applications within the business environment.
- Provide information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts.
- Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Student currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information and Systems Engineering
- Prior knowledge or experience in coding such as Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net; will be an advantage
- Possesses the basic understanding of Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) and Database scripting.
- Possesses basic understanding of testing tools and test scripting
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.