20 December 2017
CapitaLand Limited, is a Singapore based real estate company. Formed in November 2000 as a result of a merger of DBS Land and Pidemco Land, it is one of Asia's largest real estate companies headquartered and listed in Singapore.
The CapitaLand Graduate Development Program aims to nurture high-calibre, young graduates for future leadership positions within the CapitaLand Group. As a new hire, you will embark on a holistic program filled with prospects for personal growth and development, a comprehensive learning roadmap and opportunities to interact with CapitaLand Senior Management.
Be actively involved in our business as you gain exposure to numerous markets and cultural environments with job rotations to varied real estate sectors and geographies.
- Open to all disciplines
- Consistently outstanding academic results from a recognised university
- Good track record of leadership roles
- Self-motivated, resilient, highly adaptable and enjoy new challenges
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a strong passion for the real estate business
- Geographically mobile
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.