28 December 2017
Bloomberg, the global business and financial information and news leader, gives influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. The company’s strength – delivering data, news and analytics through innovative technology, quickly and accurately – is at the core of the Bloomberg Professional service, which provides real time financial information to approximately 325,000 subscribers globally. Bloomberg’s enterprise solutions build on the company’s core strength, leveraging technology to allow customers to access, integrate, distribute and manage data and information across organizations more efficiently and effectively.
- Learn from the best, with dedicated training sessions on key areas of financial journalism
- Meet and interact with senior figures from the world of business and finance
- Publish real news stories with the scope to reach an audience of millions
- Tangible feedback on your performance during your time with us
- Potential for further career opportunities at Bloomberg
- The ability to work within a team in order to meet deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Availability to work with us for 10 weeks from end May of 2018
- Knowledge of global financial markets, companies and economies
- Prior experience in a real-time journalism environment
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.